Reports to: Account Supervisor
Strada is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic account-side rock star. Someone who can manage a wide variety of projects and day-to-day communications for multiple accounts within the agency. Our ideal candidate thrives in a creative, collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and is passionate about cultivating and maintaining long-lasting client relationships. Must be: calm under pressure, innately curious, assertive (in healthy doses), a solution provider, and interested in doing their best work here at Strada. This is a team player who embraces and contributes to Strada company values: Curiosity, Collaboration, Adaptability and Responsibility.
- Partners with Account Lead to execute day-to-day project deliverables for multiple clients and manage the creative team to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Types of projects to manage include: brand campaigns, websites, social media, advertising, lead nurturing communications, collateral, video, signage, etc.
- Coordinates with media partners on specifications and deadlines for clients’ marketing and media plan deliverables.
- Supports Account Lead in crafting various aspects of marketing plans and helps to manage the budgets associated with those plans.
- Crafts creative briefs for day-to-day projects including objectives, key messages, mandatories, production specs and timelines and compiles reference materials for kick-off meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining weekly client status reports and updating internal project status reports twice weekly.
- Supports Account Lead in preparing for and executing monthly invoices for all accounts in a timely manner.
- Willing to wear many hats – from executing a promotional campaign to setting up Zoom meetings.
- Works closely with the Studio department on the final step of deliverables to ensure they are prepared on spec and on time.
- Responsible for maintaining files on the server and project management tools.
- Supports Account Lead to proof and refine scope-of-work proposals.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in agency and/or corporate marketing environment.
- Experience in real estate/development marketing a plus.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of online/offline media, social marketing, digital communications and lead generation.
- Detail-oriented project manager who continually anticipates “what’s next” and demonstrates an insatiable curiosity for bigger-picture strategy.
- Able to manage, support and execute a high volume of work, running projects start to finish.
- Confident personality with the ability to inspire creative teams and excite clients.
- Strong work ethic combined with a positive, forward-thinking attitude.
- Excellent problem solving, as well as interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- G-Suite and familiarity with Google Analytics, Content Management Systems (CMS), Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) and Sprout Social
Some evening and weekend work may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity, and selection decisions will be based on job-related factors.
$50-$65k annually commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com along with a short explanation of what inspires you to work for Strada.